This Thai curry is my own concoction. I don't know how authentic it is, but
it tastes pretty good. I use cabbage in this recipe, but other vegetables
and meats should go well too.
- Shredded cabbage (or chicken or shredded carrots, snow peas and baby corn)
- Coconut milk
- Habañeros or
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Curry powder (optional)
- Lemongrass (optional)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Brown 2 tsp of jeera. Add the shredded
cabbage (about half a cabbage's worth) and saute lightly.
- Dice the habañeros well. Clear some space in the pan and saute
the chillies with the cabbage on the side. After some time mix them all up.
- Add a dash of cinnamon, a dash of curry powder and some lemongrass if
desired. Grind 4 cloves of garlic, 2 tsp fresh ginger, dozen black peppers
and 3 tsp of coriander. Add the paste to the cabbage.
- Saute lightly and add coconut milk and salt. After adding milk, turn
down heat and warm for a few minutes. Garnish with shredded basil.